|Peer Review Process
|Focus and Scope
|Open Access Statement
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript has never been published, this manuscript is truly our work.
- Manuscript files have followed the template guidelines carefully and are sent in the form of document files, .doc, .docx not others.
- This manuscript is not in the process of being reviewed/submitted in other journals.
- We will not send this manuscript to other journals if it is still in the process of reviewing the Jurnal Ilmiah Poli Bisnis
Guide for Authors, can be read directly on the template.
Copyright in each article belongs to the author
- The author acknowledges that the Jurnal Ilmiah Poli Bisnis is the first publisher to publish with a license Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors can enter writing separately, arrange the non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (eg sent to the author's institutional repository, publication in a book, etc.), by acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in the Jurnal Ilmiah Poli Bisnis ;
The names and email addresses entered on this journal site will only be used exclusively for the purposes and purposes of this journal and will not be misused for any other purpose or for any other party.
However, due to the advancement and availability of hacking and data mining techniques discovered through the Internet, the Jurnal Ilmiah Poli Bisnis will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine the email addresses of our users in any way that may be discovered via the Internet.